The Moore Eye Institute has introduced in Pennsylvania and internationally, some of the most important diagnostic technologies for the treatment of macular degeneration and diabetes.
- One of the first in the world to introduce digital indocyanine green angiography
- First in Pennsylvania to introduce Optical Coherence Tomography technology, the most important test in following patients with diabetic macular edema and macular degeneration.
- One of the first to introduce the Biome technology for vitrectomy surgery
- One of the first in Pennsylvania to perform indirect laser surgery for retinal lasers
- One of the first in Pennsylvania to perform diode laser treatment for macular degeneration
- First in Pennsylvania to introduce the Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope (SLO)
The Moore Eye Institute insists on offering patients the latest technological advances. The list of cutting-edge technology used daily at Moore Eye is extensive. There is no finer institute demanding that the most advanced technology be at the immediate disposal of the doctors.
Learn more here about our doctors here.